High quality training is provided by registered healthcare professionals and teacher. Trainers are knowledgeable, reliable and friendly. Trainers have years of experience of working in the NHS, private sector and university settings.
Training can be bespoke and tailored to the needs of your service or organisation. Training can be delivered at your team base.
- First Aid at Work – Level 3 (3 days)
- First Aid at Work Re-qualification – Level 3 (2 days)
- Emergency First Aid at Work – Level 3 (1 day)
- Basic Life Support and Defibrillation - Level 2 (1/2 day)
- Paediatric First Aid - Level 3 (2 days)
- Teamwork Physical Intervention and Restraint (3 days)
- De-escalation and Disengagement Skills (1 day)
- Physiological Observations of Adults (1 day)
- Fire Awareness
- Fire Warden
- Moving & Handling (Loads)
- Moving & Handling (People)
- First Aid for Mental Health Awareness - Level 1 (1/2 day)
- First Aid for Mental Health - Level 2 (1 day)
- Supervising First Aid for Mental Health - Level 3 (2 days)
We are now offering a whole range of online courses from Health & Safety to Health & Social Care. You can access the courses at any time and any location that suits you. It gives you flexibility and allows you to take ownership of your training needs. Print or save your certificate after completing each course that you sign up for.
Click on the link below to see the range of online courses available. Want a free trial before making your mind up, click here.